Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Question, The Answer?!

       The Question; Why Were the Nazis So Mad?



     I've asked that question of many people and nobody seems to know the answer. I can't believe nobody knows. They just don't want to answer. I'm not sure of the answer, but if the answer is negative, I think nobody will answer for fear of boing called anti-Semitic. To me the answer points the Germans thinking that it was the Jews fault that their country was humiliated in WWI. And while their country was bankrupted and forced to pay reparations, the Jews in that country still lived comfortably while everybody else lived in poverty. I don't know if that's really what happened, but that's the only conclusion I could draw.
     I don't mean to be anti-Semitic, but that seems to be what is about to happen in America, because if we bomb Syria, it's likely to start all out war. And it's the powerful Israeli lobby, AIPAC, that is pushing our government into this war.

No comments:

Post a Comment